Okay, who are the ladies that write the stories that make you swoon? Historical Romance, of course, has many sub-genres. After looking over the top ten, it appears to me that a bit of historical fiction is spilling over the lines. What is most surprising in this list is that the number one historical romance seller is…wait for it…a man.
Here are the top ten authors and their most popular books as of December 2017. : Drumroll Please:
- Colin Falconer – The Unkillable Kitty O’Kane, LA Women, Silk Road, When we were Gods, The Good Daughter.
- Dianna Galbaldon – Outlander, Outlander Series, Dragonfly in Amber, Voyager, The Drums of Autom
- Amy Harmon – From Sand and Ash
- Georgette Heyer – The Grand Sophy, Snowdrift and Other Stories, Federica, These Old Shades, Arabella
- Kathryn LeVeque – Leader of Titans, The Highlanders, Warwolfe, DarkWolfe, The Lion of the North
- Samantha Holt – You’re The Rogue That I Want, When a Rogue Loves a Woman, The Warrior’s Reward, To Steal a Highlander’s Heart, Tempting His Mistress
- Bridget Barton – Kind Ella and the Charming Duke, A beauty for the Scarred Duke, A bride for the Betrayed Earl, Loving a Noble, A Governess for the Brooding Duke
- Christi Caldwell – To Tempt a Scoundrel, The Heiress’s Deception, To Wed His Christmas Lady, More Than a Duke, The Spy Who Seduced
- Karen Robards – Shattered, Pursuit, Loving Julia, Nobody’s Angel, The Senator’s Wife
- Grace Burrows – No Other Duke Will Do, A Rogue of Her Own Heart, His Lordship’s True Lady, How to Find a Duke in Ten Days, To Scott to Handle
Do you have any favorites out of the list?
Historical Romance Admin