One month has passed since my last list of top ten on the Kindle eBooks in the Romance >Historical Romance list.
The sands have shifted again in the vast landscape of historical romance books and the authors who write them. In fact, the list usually changes daily. Below is a list of the authors, with their current best-selling book.
How do authors get to the top ten? It’s all about popularity, brand, good books, and/or exceptional marketing. Usually when an author hits the top one hundred of any genre list, the book turns into a feeding beast multiplying sales. The better the marketing, the higher you climb, and the more visibility you receive. It’s a book-eat-book jungle in the world of Amazon algorithms.
Drum roll, please….we’ve done all the searching for you!
- Kate Quinn (Penquin Publisher) – Mistress of Rome
- Eleanor Meyers (Sherman Brooks Publishers) – The Legend of the Earl
- Bridget Barton (Independent Author) – A Damsel for the Mysterious Duke
- Lisa Kleypas (Avon) – Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4
- Ellie St. Clair (Independent Author) – He’s a Duke, But I Love Him, Happily Ever After Book 4
- Christi Caldwell (Independent Author) – The Lady Who Loved Him (The Brethren Book 2)
- Kathryn Le Veque – (Dragonblade Publishing) – Brides of Scotland (Four Medieval Scotland England)
- Caroline Fyffe (Montlake Romance) – True Heart’s Desire (Colorado Hearts Book 2)
- Kimberly Cates – (Independent Author) – Angel’s Fall (Culloden’s Fire Book 2)
- Mary Balogh – (Class eBook Editions, Ltd) – A Day for Love